Saturday, February 11, 2012

Hello again! Some new updates.





There are a few more but I decided these are the only worthy ones to show here. First life drawing session of the semester, and I missed last week's one because of rushing of assignments. Went for another one on Thursday afternoon, but a lecturer was using that time to conduct a make up lesson as well, so didn't get as many drawings as usual and I have not scanned those. Looking forward to this Monday's session though, which basically means I have to complete my assignments ahead of time to make time for it.. sigh.

Some WIPS below.  This is a WIP for one of my class assignments, based on the monster concept I posted earlier.


This image consists of stuff I found in my computer that I conveniently forget to finish.


Therefore I decided to continue this one.


Tally-ho!


No comments:

Post a Comment